Cheap Domains – Search Names
- Enter up to maximum length of 10 alpha characters (A to Z).
- Stay away from common prefixes such as THE – NEW – HOT – TOP. Build a high quality branbdable name easy to spell/easy to remember.
- Avoid numbers, dashes and any other special characters.
- No need to type the domain extension.
- Search results will show available cheap domains (in combination with all the available domain extensions – TLDs).
- Premium names will be shown as an option.
Cheap Domain Names
Cheap domains registration do not limit your ability to be successful online. With hundreds of new domain extensions now available, you have more opportunities to create a strong online presence. Choosing the right domain name is one of the best ways to communicate your website’s purpose and your creativity, innovation, and even customer service to online visitors.
Good domain names don’t have to cost a fortune. Both great website traffic and name recognition are possible when you purchase a perfect name and build a quality website.
If you are looking to buy cheap domains and get total control over it, you are in the right place. Total dns control of your nameserver (DNS) domain records from a single control panel. Full domain privacy and protection options available at registration time. Domain Forwarding and Masking. Domain locking. Status Alerts. Auto renew protection and many other features.
- Buy a domain name for your business or activity and make yourself and your clients proud.
- Get a name that reflects who you really are, what you stand for and what your business is all about.
- Explore your marketing and communication opportunities using a cool domain name.
- Search a new domain extension to increase your branding choices.
- Get alternative cheap domain names suggestions if the one you are looking for is already taken.
- Domain names set your online identity and become your own address on the Internet.
How to find Cheap Domains
Picking the perfect domain name is a crucial step of your online adventure. If you have an idea to get online or a great name for your website, we recommend registering the domain immediately before anyone else does. Your domain will be used for your website and email, and establishes your online identity. A great domain can also increase branding, marketing and communication opportunities.
Search for cheap domains in the domain search field in the top of this page. When you find the domain you want and it’s available to register, add it to the cart and complete checkout.
Some domain names may come back with a price higher than expected. These domains are known as premium domains, and they are considered valuable domain real estate. Premium domains might be more expensive, but the benefits often make up for the initial cost investment.
If the domain you requested is already registered, we provide available alternative spelling and extensions. For example, you might be able to select a .info or .net extension, rather than .com. Or you can select cheap domains with extensions unique to your idea, such as .studio or .design.
What is a premium domain name?
Premium domain names are short, catchy, memorable names that are already registered to a person, entity or organization. The cost of a premium domain can range from a 3‐figure number to a 7‐figure number, depending on the demand.
If you search for a premium domain name that’s already registered, we perform a basic search using the name you entered and provide a list of alternate cheap domains you might be interested in registering. On the Premium Domains tab, we list domain names for sale by their owners. You can purchase them through us.
To purchase a premium domain name, simply add it to your shopping cart and proceed through checkout. There are two fees: a transfer fee and a registration fee. Sales tax is applicable to premium domain names. After payment, the domain will briefly move into a holding account and then we’ll then transfer it to your account. We charge subsequent renewals at the normal renewal price, unless a premium domain has special renewal pricing. You can access the domain name in your account after we complete the transfer process.
How can I protect my domain name?
Protecting your domain name is an essential part of managing your online presence. Our different domain protection plans hides personal contact information and helps prevent accidental domain expiration, unauthorized domain transfers and vulnerabilities on your website, such as malware.
Why is protecting my domain important?
When cheap domains get registered, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or ICANN, requires us to gather contact information for the person or business registering the domain name, known as the registrant or domain holder. This information includes name, phone number, address and other details, which is reported on the WHOIS directory. Keeping your domain contact information private helps prevent unwanted spam calls and emails, and makes sure you’re in control of what information is publicly available.
What kind of protection is offered?
We have three different protection plans to choose from so you can determine which option is best for you and your online presence.
- Basic Privacy Protection (or Basic Protection): Hides your name, street address, phone number and email address in the Domains WHOIS directory for every registered domain name.
- Full Domain Privacy & Protection (or Full Protection): Instead of masking your contact information on the WHOIS directory, Full Protection substitutes your contact information with proxy details. You’ll get a private email address that can be used to filter, block or forward emails to your main address. You’ll also get Ownership Protection to protect your domain from hijacking and accidental loss due to an expired credit card. Full Protection prevents certain domain actions from being completed without additional verification, such as transferring away, cancelling or changing contact information.
- Website Security Deluxe: This product protects your domain and website with automatic malware scans and continuous security monitoring. It also monitors search engine blocklists to ensure your domain reputation is protected. If Website Security finds an issue on your site, you will get notified as soon as it’s found, along with the next steps you need to take.
What are new domain extensions?
- New domain extensions are now available to increase your web naming options. With the introduction of new gTLDs, you have a fresh chance to get the domain name you really want.
- With .COM nearing its 30th birthday, many of the best and most valuable domain names have already been registered. This has long been a frustration for business owners, forcing them to make up names for their businesses just to find an available domain name.
- Because many of the new domain extensions are specific to particular industries, interests, or locations your web address can now tell people exactly what you do (or where you do it).
- This makes the new domains easy to remember and you easier to find online.
- In our Domain Search Tool type in any name that you want to register and we will return a list of available domains and TLD’s combination plus registration fees.
- If your name is taken for the dot com extension we will provide alternative names and GTLD’s (Generic Top Level Domains) combinations based upon your domain search request.
- Prices vary depending on the type of domain extension and if it is a premium or new domain.
Register Cheap Domains and Get Online
Cheap domain names offer an easy way to get online without spending a lot of money in the process. Whether you’re starting a website for your business or just buying for name protection, the right domain lays the foundation for a great website and an engaging online presence. Register domains for as low as $9.99 a year. And if you’re smart about SEO, social media, email marketing, and the rest of your online presence, the traffic and name recognition of your website can be, too.
Brandable cheap domains are just in your fingertips